Sunday, November 26, 2006

STUFF!

Alright, I'll admit it. I have too much STUFF!

My tiny 2-bedroom house doesn't have enough room in it for all my stuff. Every corner has something in it, most generally consisting of things in bags. I just don't know what to do with it all. I don't want to get rid of it because it's MY stuff. But I really need to. Most of it I haven't seen in YEARS, not just months.

Just for the record, my mother is the one to blame for my having all this stuff in the first place. She diligently taught me never to throw anything away. Now I have a whole housefull of things I still can't throw away, and right now it's really bugging me.

Too bad it's 1:30 in the morning and I don't have the energy to do anything about it.

1 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

We are tossing things left and right today. Fall cleaning or something like that. My theory is if you haven't seen it in years or even a year, unless it is pictures, you probably don't NEED it. ;)

Just some friendly advice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home