Sunday, October 15, 2006

Looking up

Well things are starting to look up for us some. R has found a temporary job that is scheduled to last about 8 weeks and since it doesn't pay great, he will likely get to keep part of his unemployment benefit too.

The kids are at the moment at least both healthy and I have a WIC appointment for T2 on Tuesday to take advantage of the WIC foods and such. I have been told that they will assist with filling out the paperwork for the state-funded insurance program (All-Kids) too, so soon I can stop worrying about that also.

The only bad thing right now is that I have a horrible cavity in one of my wisdom teeth so after a trip to the dentist resulted in a referral to an oral surgeon to have all of my remaining wisdom teeth removed, I am going in on Wednesday to have it done. I'll be out of commission for at least a day and off work for 2 1/2 days, but at least after I recover I'll be pain free!

1 Comments:

At 7:22 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Ouch. Maybe I'm glad I had mine pulled when I was a teen. I hope you are out of pain soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home