Monday, October 23, 2006

Definately Worth $9.00

I did end up taking R something for lunch on Saturday. Which. he. didn't. even. eat. Until Sunday. I guess I tried.

I did, however, use the trip as an excuse to treat myself and the kids to McDona*d's drivethru. I got a happy meal for T1, a cheeseburger meal for me (since I wasn't really SUPPOSED to eat anything but SOFT foods) and chicken nuggets for T2, figuring he would just share my french fries.

I should have gotten him his own fries. He ate nearly ALL of mine. He loved them so much that he tried to eat the ones that had fallen on the floor and had been thrown in the trash. I'm sorry I didn't get a picture of him. He seriously had one in his mouth and one in each hand all at the same time.

It was priceless.

1 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

McDonalds fries are like crack. I get the small one and always wish I'd gotten a large fry and nothing else. Mmmm sooo tasty. Nata hold them in two hands, like someone is going to steal them from her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home