Friday, October 20, 2006

A Few Words of Wisdom

My wisdom teeth are gone and my right jaw feels as if I've been punched in the face. The doctor said he had a little trouble getting all of the one that had been causing me so much pain. Not much of a surprise, since it was more cavity than tooth. Apparantly the root broke off unexpectedly and caused the wisdom tooth to damage to the molar in front of it. He attempted to get the root but decided it was too close to the nerve and left it there instead. Now when I go back to the dentist next month she'll have to repair the molar when she fills it. **sigh**

On a lighter note, the weather here has been perfect the last few days. It has been brisk in the early morning and cool during the day. Makes me want to get out the hot cider and cuddle up with a good book! The kids are loving it too. Trevor goes to the door and points outside whenever someone goes anywhere near going out. He loves discovering the leaves and feeling the cooler air on his face. And Tyler, well, he just likes getting rid of all the excess energy he has. If he isn't riding his bike he's attempting to learn how to skateboard. (And he isn't half bad either, if I do say so myself). It won't be long and he'll be doing tricks at the local skatepark I fear.

Well, I'm off to find something interesting to read before bed. Toodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home