Thursday, November 30, 2006

Here Comes The Snow

It's coming. Later tonight, while we sleep. The biggest snowstorm of the season (so far).

It's supposed to start around midnight and continue until around noon tomorrow. Total snowfall predicted: 8 to 12 inches.

I hate snow. No, actually, I like snow. That is, as long as I don't have to GO anywhere in it. Unfortunately, because we live in the Midwest, it takes a monster snowstorm to cancel work and school so I can actually enjoy it. I would love to stay home with the kids and drink hot chocolate, make snow angels and a snowman and then snuggle together on the couch.

Instead I will probably be taking BOTH kids to daycare (because school will be cancelled but work will not) and slipping and sliding my way to work at 6:15 tomorrow morning to cash everyone's payroll checks. Yay joy.

1 Comments:

At 7:29 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

See that doesn't sound like fun too me. Did it really snow that much?

I like snow on Christmas....not that it snows here, but it does in Tahoe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home